- The Ultra-Vue 18” features the lowest deflection rate at any weight
- Features a flat patient surface that won’t compromise CPR efforts or aggravate cervical spine injuries
- Made of roto-molded HDPE (high-density polyethylene) over a non-toxic foam which prevents slippage and allows for easier cleaning and disinfecting
- Features 14 oversized, raised hand holds for easier grip and safe transportation
- Board is X-ray translucent and MRI and CT Scan compatible
- Ships with ten 2” long reflective strips for added visibility and safety in low light situations
- Eligible for Iron Duck Imprinting & Customization
Our most durable spine board, the Ultra-Vue 18” backboard is rated among the most rigid in any weight class.
- Size: 72″ x 18″ x 2.25″ or Size: 72″ x 16″ x 2.25″
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Weight Cap: 1,000 lbs.
- Float Cap: 250 lbs.
- 100% X-Ray, MRI and CT Scan compatible
Black, Blue, Olive Drab, Orange, Red, Lime Green, Yellow