BVM Ambu Spur II Resuscitators
Ambu® SPUR® II - Disposable ResuscitatorsAmbu® SPUR® II - Disposable Resuscitators
Ambu SPUR II is the only single use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. It is part of a complete family of resuscitators, including infant, pediatric, and adult sizes.
All Ambu SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, resealable carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories – color-coded for fast size identification.
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety
Note: US: Rx ONLY